About Me

My photo
I'm 20, for this year taking the year off studies to make some money. My boyfriend is on the other side of the world, despite that we're madly in love and all the hard work and saving and studying I do is so that we can eventually be together.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

starting to feel a little better

Today i'm starting to feel a little better and a little more in control.
I've stuck to my points for a few days in a row now.  My gastro has subsided, which has been immediately followed by a sinus infection, haha.  But that is the life of Liza, i'm almost always sick in one way or another.  Hopefully that's something that'll improve as i lose weight!

I think i even lost a little weight this week (not sure, i was still out of it when i weighed myself yesterday and didn't pay enough attention to the scales to remember it!). 

So i've avoided weight watchers meetings for WEEKS because i've been so scared of seeing that gain on the scales again.  But next week i just have to bloody do it.  Don't let me get away with makign an excuse and staying home!!!

I also need to start bloody excercising.  Why does all excercise i feel capable of doing seem boring? And everythign else too hard and embarassing? Tomorrow i must must must go for a swim after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment