About Me

My photo
I'm 20, for this year taking the year off studies to make some money. My boyfriend is on the other side of the world, despite that we're madly in love and all the hard work and saving and studying I do is so that we can eventually be together.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Excercising, and loving it ;)

Well i've finally gotten into excercise and it seems to be helping!

I started by focing myself to go to the gym and after one good long session, i just wanted to keep going back.  And then i wanted to do classes to up the intensity! I tried rpm and loved it but today my butt is very sore! But i can't wait to go back.

Monday i am doing my first pump class and i am nervous but excited.  Today i had a day off to recover from rpm and it was hard. My day doesn't feel complete and i spent most the afternoon thinking 'oh maybe i'll just go for ___ minutes'.  But i know i have very real physical limitations and bad joints and back and do not want to hurt myself by going too hard too soon.  Back to the gym tomorrow though :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I think you will love the Body Pump class, it is lots of fun... In an exhausting kind of way, lol.
    Godd luck with it and keep up the great work :o)
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete