About Me

My photo
I'm 20, for this year taking the year off studies to make some money. My boyfriend is on the other side of the world, despite that we're madly in love and all the hard work and saving and studying I do is so that we can eventually be together.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to it

Since my first blog I've been half there.  Half planning food, half tracking and half giving a damn.  But then the other half is pretty terrible and I'm getting nowhere fast.  Last night I basically decided I couldn't handle who i was turning back into anymore and re-announced ot my friends my intention to lose weight (on facebook).  So now they all know I feel like I can't hide and pretend.  So today's started out well, and I feel like if I can just make it one day within my points then i'll have the strength to do it the day after as well.  And keep going untill it's habbit and instinct again.

No comments:

Post a Comment